5 Great Reasons to visit BSEC21 in London
We are delighted to be able to support the banking industry by supporting the upcoming event BankSec21 (BSEC21) as a sponsor. This event in London is expected to be a busy time with a SOLD OUT exhibition hall.
Where and when is the event?
Running between the 30th November and the 1st December, the exhibition is being held at the Park Plaza London Riverbank Hotel in London.
Here are 5 great reasons on why you should be attending:
- High level of attendance from the banking sector
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Explore the latest solutions to protect ATM’s in a SOLD OUT exhibition
- Chance to learn and listen to a variety of high quality speakers based on real world events
- Attendance by international senior level executives
Who can I speak to at the show about your ATM solutions that are available?
Group Director Adam Greenaway and Sales Director Tony Lever will be in attendance at the event to discuss and network about potential opportunities. We have linked their LinkedIn profiles so that if you miss them at the show or wish to organise a meeting in advance you can easily get in touch.
How is BankSec21 keeping everyone safe from COVID-19?
With the pandemic, there have been many events like this cancelled. BSEC21 provides an excellent opportunity to meet in person once again. RBR events have ensured that everyones safety is taken into account and have put various safeguards in place.