ATM Safe Details COVID Secure Working Practice
What does our COVID Secure Installation mean?
What our engineers will do:
• Will wear disposable PPE equipment
• Will wear protective clothing at all times
• Will provide I.D. so you can verify them
• Will ensure they social distance at 2 metres
• Will ensure they sanitize hands before and after each install
• Will ensure PPE and overalls are put into sealed bags after each install
What will we will do:
• Ensure that products are selected from the warehouse without contact
• Will ensure our engineers are properly COVID secure trained
Added benefits of choosing ATM Safe:
• Our engineers are DBS checked for your peace of mind
• Our engineers are Approved Master Locksmith members
What we ask from our customers:
• Follow the guidelines over social distancing and remain in another room where possible
• Where possible keep rooms ventilated by opening windows or ensuring air conditioning is running
• Always advise any additional guidelines you wish us to follow in advance, so that we can arrange this on your job sheet
Do you have any COVID related products?
We have launched the ATM Hygiene as part of our COVID Secure working process. This is installed at our premises in Leeds for our office based staff and local engineers.
You can find the ATM Hygiene here.